TI-H: Cool Site

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Cool Site

Well, you guys, I finally got one of my webpages up.  It's the Vaccuum
Gateway, the final resting place for all your battered electronics.  I
put it up so an archive of "horror stories" of electronics could be kept.
 I encourage you to check it out.  Tell me if it loads the main graphic
too slow though, I don't have a "normal" connection to test it.
~Larry C
Larry1492@juno.com
Visit the Vaccuum Gateway, The final destination for battered
electronics.
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lab/9888/index.html
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lab/9888/index.htmll">The
Vacuum Gateway</A>

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]