Re: TI-H: IR Link completed

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: IR Link completed

I don't know the price for the pics yet, but 'low
prices' means that it won't be much more than the
price of an empty chip.( it will be for 'educational
proposes').

About the previous version of the pic programm, it
used a pins configurations different from the schematic
on my page, it also hadn't the 'remote recieve' mode. If
you try it, then let me know how good it works.

About the programms sources on my page, there is already
someone that it trying to convert IR Chat to the TI83.
For the other programms, like the IR Remote, it isn't hard
to convert them to other calc, just convert the Usgard
specific lines.

--
Sami Khawam
sKhawam@bigfoot.com