Re: TI-H: Another EIII choice...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Another EIII choice...

>>>  About the driver.... What calc(s) will be intialy supported. Please say
>86.
>>>(it just seems to me that the drivers never get ported because something
>>>better always comes along).
>>
>>Who ever wants to write it...  The diskdrive would probably just be a hack
>>of the EII driver...
>

>Which apparently (this is from Bryan's site) Mel Tasi stopped working on.

I'm working on it...  Except its hard when the only way of talking to bryan
is through IRC...  (his isps e-mail server is weird)...  basically I lost
the EuP92 Driver source code and I'm trying to get a hold of him so I can
get it...  Without the code I can't make good block to page routines...

All the driver does is format...