Re: TI-H: Ti Modem n TI-85 and TI-92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Ti Modem n TI-85 and TI-92

Okay you have a modem working for the Ticalc!  Is that a modem as in you can
get access to a internet sever if I sould get a flash drive(2 Meg Hard
Drive) Called the Exium Pro the work?  Would you write software that uses
the drive?  It accesses info at a maxium of 9K a sec with no errors. (I'm
working to get 20K with  no errors but it is at about 97% at 15K right now.)
 What is the software fterm an others for the ti-92 you mention.  Is their
hope and I good use for my drive?  Pleas anwser if you have any time.