TI-H: ASH on the TI-82

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: ASH on the TI-82

Hi,

I have a question...  I've installed ASH on three TI-82 calculators now
(for people I know) and so far 2 of them have frozen up within 3 days of
my installation.  They told me sometimes when they started up ASH there
was a blank line where a program name should be (in the shell) or that it
would just lock up randomly when they were doing math or something.

I didn't believe them until I installed ASH on a calc today and I had
those same problems.  The shell was missing a program name.  When you
highlight the blank line the calc freezes and the memory clears.   Also
it locke dup while I was doing a scatter plot..

All three of the calcs are ROM v19.  The one I'm installing on right now
was made in 1/97 (a newer one.)

Does anyone know what's going on?  I hate this because most of these
people I put games on for are not your calculator experts, they just want
to have games and be able to use their calc in Trig class and not expect
it to lock up while they're doing a calculation..

Tony

 _____
 __  /_______ _______ _____  __   Tony Do - Franklin, WI USA
 / /_  / /_/ /_  / / /_  /_/ /    ... tonyd@execpc.com  [home]