TI-H: Re: Ti Cordless link.What about a trade.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Re: Ti Cordless link.What about a trade.

Sure JustI don't have the exact way to make it just yet.  I have tried with
a regular channel from radio shack.  They will know what you are talking
about.  As for the shematics are not avalible.  I can get them from my
firend(He's away to college.  All I know is a few of the parts.  If you
would like a list I can give you a few and that is about it.  the anntena is
from my FM wzve and the chanels are about $5 a piece.  Over all the
prototype is about $25 dollars.  It uses simple switches to go from send to
recieve  The idea is much more difficult but the biggest problem is that I
don't know assembly.  I have a mac with Real PC on it but I need to know how
to do assembly.  If anyone can teach me this.  I will give a  free Exium Pro
2 meg memory upgrade with batt save to you.  The exium Pro is what the hard
drive iscalled that I'm makeing.  Yes I need assembly to use that too!
Please if anyone can help.  E-mail me directly or send it on here.

HREF="http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html">The