TI-H: Asm programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Asm programs

Ok, I just got an 86, and I have been using an 85 for the last 2 years, and
I have been wondering how you write asm programs on the calc.  In the guide
book it says you can compile programs in asm programs, but it doesnt state
whether the uncompiled program is a normal BASIC prog, or whether its a
BASIC prog that has asm commands in it.  I tried compiling a game I wrote
in BASIC, and it didnt work, so Im guessing you have to actually write the
program in asm code, in the BASIC editor.  Can someone clear this all up??
thanks.

		-Ian