RE: TI-H: Re: Help with turboing your calculator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Re: Help with turboing your calculator

>I'm curios what "other" modules (Carts) you would make?

>>Do you know if any stores ie.Radio Shack will do the operation for
you?

>Most likely, no, but I'm sure that people like Richard Piotter would
>be more than glad to do it for a nominal fee, as well as make some
>other mod's.

I make the following:

Expander SF Cart ($40)
Piezo speaker Cart  ($10)
Transistor amplified speaker Cart  ($10)
    (Discontinued: Replaced by Piezo Speaker Cart)
Temperature Sensor Cart  ($10)
Temperature Sensor Cart with wand  ($15)
Light Flasher Module  (Price not calculated yet)
8 output controler (based on light flasher, but has 8 outputs)
Battery Expander ($15)
    (attaches to battery case, cover is a bit akward)
Battery Expander II ($15)
    (Attaches to cover, runs WITH normal batteries,
     requires SPinTerface port)
Internal Backlight ($15)
    (Being tested)
SPinTerface "Jumper Cable"
    (Links power supplies and link ports and lets multiple
     calculators interface with a single cart)
SPinTerface Power Pack ($20)
    (AC adapter for the calc, still being tested)
Universal Bus Extender Card (Being Developed)
8-Bit Sound Cart or a Waveform generator (Being Developed)

Hope this list helps!

Richard Piotter

e-mail: richfiles@hotmail.com

home page: <A