Re: TI-H: Calcs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Calcs

>Well, by now of course we've confused the poor original poster, but in
>the spirit
>of adding to the confusion, I'd just like to say that you'd be a total
>fool to buy a TI-85
>when the TI-86 is a much more impressive calculator, for both math and
>assembly
>programming.

I agree, I used an 85 for pre-calc last year and decided to get an 86 for
calculus this year.  I really like the 86 better cause it's just a better
85 (really).  Kinda like the difference between the 82 and the 83.  The
one thing that the 86 has over all the other TIs is that big honkin 92k
RAM.
Anyway, if it's a contest between the 83 or the 85, I'd definitely say 85
because they tend to get priced the same and the 85 has a more efficient
interface and a better screen (well resolution anyway).
	Matthew

"One world, one web, one program"
     -Microsoft Promotional Ad

"Ein volk, ein reich, ein fuhrer"