TI-H: RAM expanders?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: RAM expanders?

Hey all! I'm new to this list, so please forgive me if this is a FAQ! :) I'm
taking a digital electronics class in high school, and for the semester
project I would like to build a RAM expander for my ti-85. Now, the last I
heard was that plans were still under construction for them, but then again,
the last time I checked was months and months ago, so I'm hoping there's
been some progress since then.

What I'm looking for is plans (and suppliers, if some of the parts are hard
to find) for a ram/(memory) expander that I can simply plug into the I/O
port. I would like to be able to access it as if it was "real" ram, as
opposed to copying things between the expander and the TI's memory, but
that would just be a convience, not set requirement. Since I'm just learning
digital, I don't feel up to the task of designing such a project myself, nor
making a bunch of modifications to some "beta" design. Also, I'm hoping the
device can be fairly small. If this type of information/plans is available,
please let me know! Thank you!!!

David Patnode <patnode@uslink.net> : http://www.uslink.net/~patnode
"Dare - You cannot fulfill your dreams unless you dare to risk it all"

Net-Tamer V 1.09.2  - Test Drive