Re: TI-H: TI-86 (was "Basic $5 link question")

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 04:56 PM 9/10/97 -0400, Jake Robb wrote:
>The 86 can be turboed just like the 85.  I've seen it done, by a friend,
>and he'll be doing mine soon.  I don't trust myself with a soldering
>iron, I'm a software engineer, not an electronics one.  I beleive it's
>done exactly like the 85, but with C9 instead of whatever it is you use
>for the 85.  But don't just listen to me, I could be way off on that
>number.

It is the removal of the C13, the C9 is in the 85.  For anyone who wants to
turbo there 86, go to my page, after all, I was the first to post how to do
(though helped by Madd Scientist) =)

|         Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com         |
|           "Tiocfaidh Ár Lá" / "Our Day Will Come"          |
|  "If Ignorance Is Bliss Then Knock The Smile Off My Face"  |
|                   The Creative Outlet                      |
|       http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/           |

Follow-Ups: References: