Re: TI-H: Parellel Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Parellel Link

Actually, smart ass, it's not that easy.  I had to switch links with
somebody because I tried every single thing and still couldn't get my
parallel link to work.  It's because of Win95's cacheing system sticking
it's nose where it doesn't belong.  It tries to cache your linking
transfers which, well, doesn't work.  I tried every option (including
disabling the cache) and I still couldn't get mine to work, although it
worked fine in DOS (not a Windows Box).

At 10:47 PM 9/9/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Brandt R Deakin wrote:
>>
>> How can you make the Parellel link work in Win95?
> get windows software

---
Evil Jim
Viva La Mexico
<eviljim@writeme.com>
http://members.tripod.com/~eviljim/
I want to die in my sleep like my Grandfather, not screaming in pain like
the passengers in my car...

Follow-Ups: References: