TI-H: Basic $5 link question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Basic $5 link question

I just finished building the $5 parallel link cable, it
seems to be a fairly good job (for someone with little soldering and no
electronics experiance besides messing with the crystals on the radio
shack tone dialer). it passes the test that checks wether or not the
diodes are in the correct possition, but when ever i try to send a file
or backup my calc, it acts as if it wern't connected. is this because of
the fact that i am using a ti-83? or just because i screwed up some how?
what program should i use to have my computer communicate with my calc?
	I realize that these are very broad questions, any help will be
appricated.
						~x

Follow-Ups: References: