Re: TI-H: Clocking the link port

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 09:36 AM 9/2/97 EDT, you wrote:
>I am interested in doing some motion control with the ti-85 but first I
>need to know how the link port is clocked.  How does the calculator
>signal to another what speed it is transfering at if the calcs are able
>to transfer at variable speeds (depending on battery power).

If you want to do motion sensing, a thermometer, light sensor, newton meter
(forgot what it's called), etc., then just buy a Calc.-Based-Lab.  Info is
available at TI's Web site.

Ted Behling - webmeister@cyber-wizard.com - Hilton Head Island, SC
Monarch Information Systems, Computer Consultant
QBasic & Windows 97 mailing lists - Moderator (See the websites to join)
Win97: http://rdz.stjohns.edu/win97 | QBasic: http://rdz.stjohns.edu/qbasic

Follow-Ups: References: