Re: TI-H: Re: Extender uP Board layout for SPinTerface

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Extender uP Board layout for SPinTerface

blah <snip>

>customizableExtender uP would be better. There are some people that want more

yeah, I cut the rest of the crap out too =P

Now for what I wanna say =P.  I plan on making an external SPinterface with
multiple serial ports.  I am thinking that maybe I can implement more than
one addon at a time (though I doubt it could be connected through the link
port).  Please feel free to yell at me if this is stupid and silly =).

Now, as for this external SPinterface, it will be more customizable, and I
could have Bryan's EuP and speakers or something, then replace the EuP with
a RT link (that was a joke =P).  Now, this goes to customizability, and is
a good thing, right?

So, here I would have to say that a barebones EuP is better.  After all,
look what happened to the pc computer when it started getting a more
centralized OS =P (no flames, its not as if I just went said the name
*cough* windows 95 *cough*.. excuse me... name of the crappy OS ;-).

Now, Mel's Expander II will be good, as it is a barebones 512k/1mb/2mb
expander.  The Expander III will be goo for users who don't know much about
electronics, and just want the extras.  Now, since the whole TI group
basically is split on ths 50/50, I think the best thing is to do what Mel
is doing, and make 2.  However, I don't think Bryan wants to spend so much
time, so we'll leave it at Bryan's being customizable, and Mel's being one
of each.

|         Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com         |
|           "Tiocfaidh Ár Lá" / "Our Day Will Come"          |
|  "If Ignorance Is Bliss Then Knock The Smile Off My Face"  |
|                   The Creative Outlet                      |
|       http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/           |