Re: TI-H: Unix Link Software

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Unix Link Software

At 02:48 PM 9/2/97 -0400, Bryan Rittmeyer wrote:
>Joseph Gaffney wrote:
>
>> Has anyone with a parallel link tried using the 85 unix link software with
>> the 86?  I'm wondering if it will work just like with the DOS software,
>> link85xp, but I wanted to make sure before posting that info on my site.
>
>Try it... if not, hack it. ;-)
>
>BTW, I think a 9 sig for a 3 line post is a bit overkilll. Do a two line sig
>for a one line post plus two lines of pointless bitching, like I do. ;-)
>
>Bryan Rittmeyer
>bryanr@flash.net

Well how bout this.  Going by the ratio given, I should give a signature
that is 2 times the size of whatever i am posting about, and some lines of
bitching that equal that of the signature.  Now, since I have a 9 line
signature, that means that i need 4 1/2 lines to have said 9 line
signature.  As it stands right now, I have completed that.

Now, here is where i must have pointless bitching.  One of the things I
could say is that your Eextender uP drivers should be ported to z80
immediately, and that the whole thing is useless otherwise.  Another thing
I could say is that the Extender uP needs a faster transfer rate, and some
way of checking size that actually works =P.  Now, since I am half way
through what I intend, I'll move onto another subject: your reply.  My
signature stands at a nice 9 lines whether or not it is a 1 or two line
post.  Maybe sometime I will shorten it to about four, but I doubt it.
Besides, it is better than Rich's double-spaced 8 line sig, and btw, the 9
lines are completed with this sentence.  Nice, huh? =)

(BTW, that response was caused by extreme boredom and is not tto be taken
seriously in any way (except for z80 EuP drivers) ;-)...)

|         Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com         |
|           "Tiocfaidh Ár Lá" / "Our Day Will Come"          |
|  "If Ignorance Is Bliss Then Knock The Smile Off My Face"  |
|                   The Creative Outlet                      |
|       http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/           |