TI-H: C9 and R11

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: C9 and R11

anyone know the capacitance of C9... and what value R11 is in the
ti-85...

I was uping my speed when i took out my c9 and lost it... ok thats
cool... i will just have a really fast ti forever... ok cool... then i
turned it on it gave me a fuzzy little screen with lines all over it...
oh s**t... so i opened it up and connected a wire between the two places
where c9 came from... but as i was doing this i got solder on the r11 so
being a dork, i took my solder sucker and sucked the solder from the r11
cause there was a lot of built up solder on my tip and it came off on
the r1. it pulled up the r11... crap... I opend up my soldersucker and
the spring throw the r11 somewheres on my desk or... tile floor... but
still i can find it...

So what is the r11 and C9... i have a spear ti 85 rom 9.0 but i have
10.0 will they work if i transplanted the parts... .also anyone know why
i get a fuzzy screen when i use anything under the real value of c9...
which means i can speed up my ti...

MAndersen@dhvx20.csudh.edu

ps. I put the spinterface on my ti and my own version of the battery
pack... they work great.. until my little problem mentioned above...