Re: TI-H: Ahhhh IDEA

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Ahhhh IDEA

I've never had any problems, whenever I send lots of stuff over the link, I
usually hit recieve, then look for the correct file (I sometimes forget and
go out for coffee), if I wait too  long, the only thing that happens is the
calc turns off (normal).  I'd suggest rechecking your link, or trying a
different programme.

Travis Brady wrote:

> For all who have made their own parralel links from their calculators to
> Computers know that you virtualy have to hit the recieve and send data
> keys at the same time. This is somethimes near impossible because the
> clock line is not in sync. So why not buffer all the data from the
> computer then send it to the calculator if anyone knows what IC we could
> use to buffer all incoming data this would be very cool, i think the
> buffer should be at least 10-20K.
>
> If anyone is interested in making a schematic just email me!

Follow-Ups: References: