Re: TI-H: Ahhhh IDEA

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Ahhhh IDEA

At 01:36 AM 10/26/97 -0800, you wrote:
>For all who have made their own parralel links from their calculators to
>Computers know that you virtualy have to hit the recieve and send data
>keys at the same time. This is somethimes near impossible because the
>clock line is not in sync. So why not buffer all the data from the
>computer then send it to the calculator if anyone knows what IC we could
>use to buffer all incoming data this would be very cool, i think the
>buffer should be at least 10-20K.
>
>If anyone is interested in making a schematic just email me!

:x--------------------  SNIP  -------------------x:

I may be misunderstanding what you said about the hitting the send and
receive keys at the same time, but I have no problems using any of the
TX/RX programs when I hit RX on the calc and then select the file I want to
send on the computer, then send it. I've separated the keypresses by as
much as 5 seconds (pressing RX on the calc and TX on the computer). If this
isn't what you meant, sorry, but that's what it sounded like to me..

Leif

- zldgregory@biogate.com
    Dedicated to providing you with more
    information than you needed to know.

    To email me, remove the z in my address  -