Re: TI-H: Strange TI-86 Link Problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Strange TI-86 Link Problem

Does the calc slow down a lot when you plug it in... cause i think (and
i've got to be wrong cause this seems too easy) that maybe the comp
sends over the two wires that have the dioes on them... and if the
diodes are the wrong way then the data sent over the wires just won't go
through... i'm probably wrong cause thats probably not the way it goes..
but if it does then maybe i'm right... that would be cool....

MAndersen@dhvx20.csudh.edu

ps I just bought the Ti-Graph Link cause i was tired of my stuff braking
and buggin... its pretty cool... if you have the money just brake down
and buy it...