Re: TI-H: IR Link for the SPinTerface Port

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: IR Link for the SPinTerface Port

It really doesn't convert to RS-232. It just allows the data to be converted
to an IR light form. This design will also work if you were to implement an
actual laser and a photodiode to receive.