TI-H: TiHardware Ring

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: TiHardware Ring

Okay.  I have had this message put in the list many times but peopple seem
not to care.  Coouldn't a few people help me out, and help you out by
joining the TI hardware Ring.  As more people join more things will happen.
In the future I hope to have rotating pictures from your sites that poeple
can link to like The link exchange.
      All I'm asking is that people can to my site.  TIcalc has authorized
me to be a mirror for ticalc.*(That is have all the files they have on a
different site.)*

Right now I'm biulding the Exium Pro ane the exium.  With permission from
others I simply use the ir link to hook up a wireless link to the 92.  On
the other end is a harddrive with 1meg or 512k.  This would hold all the
games and programs.  Also with permission form others I plan to have other
hardware things for the 92 that others have biult like the TImodem andthe
acceration of the calc.  Future plans include working on the hdrive with
cartrage based memory.(abotu 10-20 games per cartrage.)

	Give the TI hardware a chance and give happyware a chance to give you the
best web site adn best ring on the net.

John Fraser @ Happyware 1997
 Can you live without the Exium and Exium Pro?
If you want more info contact happyware@cyberdude.com with Join the TI
Hardware Ring today!  Point to http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Hills/3542