Re: TI-H: List Conversion/Comms <-> Casio Calcs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: List Conversion/Comms <-> Casio Calcs

I actually have some decent IR plans. It is a RS232 link, that will be compatible
with the $4 (10 from R.S.) serial link. I will soon post the schematics on my web
page, they should be up by next week. A few of the chips are hard to come by
though.

Greg
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Horizon/4869