RE: TI-H: We need an OS FAQ!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: We need an OS FAQ!!!

>At 04:56 PM 10/15/97 Osma Suominen wrote:
>>Get Linux and a life. =)
>
>Ewww no.  FreeBSD is a much better choice (actually I'd like to have a
>SparcStation but thats just my taste =)...)

Usgard rocks, kicks Win95's ass in stability, (of course bad written
java is more stable than Win95)

Nope, It's Windows! No, Windows sucks...

Maybe it's X Windows (oops I mean X). No...  That's not it.

Maybe DOS is king. Well, It's cool, but I still forget commands.

Actualy Unix rules, except I've used it once and I didn't have a manual
so I couldn't gat past startup, So I wouldn't know.

BeOS is interesting, I heard they'll run Intel chips soon.

Uhh, MacOS ROCKS. Use it EVERY DAY and LOVE it. I'd die without my
beloved MACINTOSH! (PS crashes less on Netscape than the PC at the
Library, less than 1/8th as much, SERIOUS!!!)

Mac OS 8 is awesome, one of the most stable systems I've seen.

Can't wait for Rhapsody to run MacOS on PCs!

I just want to say that I love hearing about OS's, but I do get enough
messages, I won't comment on this subject any further on the list, but
In my own personal opinion, MacOS is the best OS

(Commodore DOS comes in as a good second, the coolest Command Line
Interface ever created! IMO)