TI-H: New Cart schematics on Richfiles SPinTerface Web Page

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: New Cart schematics on Richfiles SPinTerface Web Page

Hey! A lot of people wanted the designs and instructions for some of my
cartridges, well nearly everything is now up! I have been busy with work
lately, but I finaly did it. I have the following designs up:

Temp sensor (1 chip version that draws power off the serial lines)

Temp sensor (2+ chip version that draws power off the SPinTerface port
power supply)

Piezo electric sound cart. (Doesn't buzz or crash your calc)

Light Flasher for SPinTerface port (I had a copy of his web page, so I
took all the important info and assembled it into one document and put
it inside the table of cartridges, so if anyone wants to see his page,
come to mine for a slightly shortened version with all the details.)

I also have added downloadable programs and files. The asm drivers for
the temp sensor and the ESF, Light flasher etc. are in the table of
cartridges. They are in both .ZIP and .SIT format for Mac and PC users.
I don't have a ZIPing utility, so I can't create ZIP files, only expand
them, so my programs are in SIT form. I will probably create ASCII files
and have those up so you can save the text and convert it. I may end up
doing it that way, and then have a single SIT and (ZIP?) file with all
my programs compressed together. I have a few of my programs up already
in SIT format, including STICK FIGHTERS, for the TI-82 (TI-BASIC). It's
an excelent Mortal Kombat clone. Check it out if you have a TI-82. Check
out my latest cartridge postings also.

I will be adding soon:

Extender uP cart (very small and had expandible memory modules!)

SPinTerface Power pack and SPinTerface battery expander.

SPinTerface "Jumper Cable" (for linking and using multiple carts on
multiple calcs. (I2C of course)).

FlipLight Backlight (I need to figure the flip part out, but the light
works GREAT. THIS ONE WORKS and is LED based! Only needs 2-3 LEDs! It
will some how flip out of the calc so it lights the screen and stores
well)

Eventualy the Universal Parallel SPinTerface Interface (UPSI for short.
Need to find a way to use the I2C chips.)

Richard Piotter

e-mail: richfiles@hotmail.com

home page: <A
HREF="http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html">The