TI-H: The TI-84, What does it cost, etc.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: The TI-84, What does it cost, etc.

>do you have any more info on it?  A picture of it would help too.. :)
>Thanks

>It's been available at military PX's and COSCO for over a year now. I
bought
>mine about a month ago and have had no problems.

>> I heard about the TI-84 a little while back.  I came out after the
82, but
>was
>> taken off the market because it was highly unreliable.  Does anyone
know
>> about this, as I this has really piqued my curiosity.

I would nove to know what it costs and what it's features are. What's
it's memory size, ASM support, special ports, TI-8x or TI-9x style case,
processor, speed, Any hardware info, BASIC support, or a copy of the
manual, if TI will sell them separate (they do for the TI-92 and deduct
it's cost if you buy the calc). Also, could it be purchased mailorder?

Thanks

Richard Piotter

e-mail: richfiles@hotmail.com

home page: <A