Re: TI-H: TI-85 Acceleration, HELP!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-85 Acceleration, HELP!

>I tried to accelerate my TI-85 using a switch.  I am pretty sure I have
>the circuit right.  When I put the batteries in, the screen becomes
>black.  I push a bunch of buttons and they begin to disappear.  The
>problem is that I don't have a cursor and I can't turn it off.  Does
>anyone have any advice?  Is the problem the circuit or the calc?

I did many accelerations, and I got the same problem once. It turned out
to be the pad where the bottom of C9 solders to tore up. It was
connected on one side, but not the other. I scratched off the green and
white paint stuff on the board and soldered a wire across and it worked.

 ___     ___
|R11|___|C9 |
|___|   |___|\
 ___     ___  \