Re: TI-H: Ti-92 power storage

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Ti-92 power storage

Wait!!!! Stop all you have to do is soft reset.  Hold down the 2nd Lock On
keys and that should take care of it.  If not you can hard reset but that
does take its toll on your calc in the future.  Try soft reseting first.
I had teh same problem with Doom too.  You need tone of memory for it to
work wiht out teh error.