RE: TI-H: universal calc issues

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: universal calc issues

I would not go so far as to say 99% of the community says 'X'. I am a Unix
administrator turned consultant and it is called "X Windows" by,

1) All the books in print at the local bookstore
2) IBM
3) DEC
4) Federal Government
5) SCO
6) XENIX
7) Concurrent
8) Minix
9) Lynix
10) every college course I know of
11) and most important -  ME.

P.S. "from the time I was four, I learned that people
call you what ever name they want!" The consortium can
go jump in the lake, they need to worry about more
important things.