Re: TI-H: universal calc issues

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: universal calc issues

It's mostly got to be compatible with current programs.  If you have to choose, make
it usgard and zshell compatible.  That's where the most current games are (and the
new platforms, 82,83,86 have authors that are rather recent and can re-compile the
last time to this platform)

--
            ''~``
           ( o o )

   In desparation, the mother of a four-year-old girl said, "If you
keep sucking your thumb, you'll eventually blow up like a balloon!"
   The next day the mother and her daughter attended a small social
gathering.  Among those present was a woman who was obviously pregnant.
The little girl spotted her and couldn't contain herself.  She walked
up to the expecant mother and said, "I know what you've been doing!"