TI-H: RF chips out of production

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: RF chips out of production

Well the link I came up with works; I found LOT's of the transmitter
chips however only two reciever chips left. I built prototypes and it
works sortta well. Do to my flipflops not switching fast enough it gets
a Tx error 20% of the time. I could fix this but I don't see much point
unless someone can find me a large source for LM1872's. Being as noone
else could ever have one unless we find more. I'll look for replacement
chips and people are welcome to help look for them. I need a
Transmitter/Encoder and Reciever/Decoder pair that work with two or more
digital channels. Thanks!
Matthew H. Fogle