Re: TI-H: AM link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: AM link

greg wrote:

> Matthew H. Fogle wrote:
> >
> > I take it this is not compatible with the normal link as you
> couldn't
> > have tested it with that and had it work one way...
>
> I don't understand what your getting at.

   I'm just asking if it's compatible with the normal link; the design
I'm making and have now found all but one of the chips I need is. I'm
wondering if you will tell me some of what you did and I can tell you
what I'm planning... You have the easy part done now; I'd like to know
when you try the bi-directional transfer and how you get the reciever to
not go berzerk with the transmitter by it. I'm planning on a design with
flip-flops; and not gates to turn off Rx for the moment while I Tx the
data. The flip-flops will keep the calc thinking Rx is there though.
What are your ideas?

-=<Matt>=

Follow-Ups: References: