TI-H: NS Illuminator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: NS Illuminator

I have been hearing some stuff about the idea of backlighting lately.  Well,
I wouldn't want to cut up my LCD like that.  I came up with another idea.
 The only problem is that it's external, and therefore takes up space
outside.  I call it the "NS Illuminator".  (NS are my initials, a friend of
mine thought of this name)  I has a little box that attaches to my TI-92,
currently with a rubber band specially installed in the box, but I will soon
be upgrading to a "more advanced" form of elastic type thing. ;-)  It has a
button to turn on and off, and a gooseneck thing so you can adjust the
distance/angle the light is coming from.  I might be making a web page for it
if there is interest.

                                                -Noah