Re: TI-H: Thanks to some.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Thanks to some.

Having a FAQ page around for the list is a good idea. Maybe I or someone
else could put together a page based on what everyone here thinks should
be in it and then we get ticalc.org or someone else to host it for all to
see. Any ideas about this? If TIcalc.ord could mention it right at the
link to subscribe to this list it would help alot. As to your (Ozone) idea
about the Microcontroller control of RF; I guess you're right in that
it is the only way to use one freq and have it compatible with a normal
cable. I don't have much experience with them at all but I'll look into
getting a chip to do so...
                                   -=<Matt>=-