Re: TI-H: SF 92 and Expander SF II with sound

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Richard Piotter wrote:
>>In this message, you mention something about the I2C interface. What
>>exactly is it and where can I get more information on it?
>>

> Ask Osma Suominen (?). Osma seems to be the I2C expert on the list, I
> know alot about it, but Osma probably can answer more of your questions.
>
> Basicly though, it is a simple interface where each device has an ID
> code and you can connect multiple devices.

Hehe, me an expert.. :)
Well, you could check out The I2C Zone at
http://www.ping.be/~ping0751/i2c.htm

Or just use a search engine. It's a 2-wire serial hardware interface
designed by Philips Semiconductors, and the TI link port can emulate it (at
least on 8x's).

-Ozone, The Expert

--
*** Osma Suominen *** ozone@clinet.fi *** http://www.clinet.fi/~ozone ***