RE: TI-H: EL thoughts

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: EL thoughts

While well meaning, I believe your friend is a bit incorrect. A
LCD works by reflecting most of the time. When you see a letter,
the crystal molecules are twisted by a charge in such a manner
as the light is ABSORBED BY A DARK BACKGROUND.

On Sunday, October 05, 1997 2:47 PM, xenocide@erols.com
[SMTP:xenocide@erols.com] wrote:
> I was recently talking to a friend at Denny's about
Backlitting