Re: TI-H: Re: Hey I don't know.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Hey I don't know.

>>I'm fooling around with one of the FM tuners now and have looked at the
>>parts, recorded them and now will try to build a smaller FM tuner.  I
really
>>don't know if I have anything, other than to open one yourself.  My next
step
>>is to build one smaller.  I have also looked at a simple Wakie Talkie send
>>receive.  The one I took apart was old and didn't go more than 20 feet.  I
>>still don't know how someone could send recieve at the same time without
>>freezing the Calc.  Sure you could alternate like chat programs for the 85

>>but that would be slow.  Maybe that is what we need first.  I'll get place
>>with any more 'to some 'stupid' and outdated info.

Hmm, the AX.25 protocol allows regular terminal type connections over fm
radio on a single frequency. I'm not sure how difficult AX.25 would be to
implement, I haven't seen any kind of hard description of it other than that
it is packet based (hence packet radio:). A good source of packet info is
www.tapr.org. The invented amateur packet radio.

---<>
Mike Roberts
miker@wpi.edu
http://www.wpi.edu/~miker
istanbul.res.wpi.net
Windows 95 OSR2 --- Linux 2.0.25
---<>
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit