Re: TI-H: Cordless transmission! First Step...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 03:29 PM 10/3/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I finally did it!  I took my 92 and 85 and made a transfer tool using FM
>waves. Though now only my computer can pick up Sound, this could be used for
>a step into the field.  It uses a simple desing and can be used for
>anything.  I got the idea from a store version for a CD Player.

Got a web page so that we can see some information, or just post some stuff
abt it. Quit teasing us.

Leif

- zldgregory@biogate.com
    Dedicated to providing you with more
    information than you needed to know.

    To email me, remove the z in my address  -