Re: TI-H: wireless link cable

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: wireless link cable

FM does work! I could transmit sound fromn my calc and it fits inside the 85
ver ynicly behind the screen.  I used a knife, cut a hole and now have the
intenna out side my calc.  As for using it for data I don't know It would
have to be very clean and that doesn't happen when you have stations all
over..