RE: TI-H: Please Hook me up

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Please Hook me up

>Okay Okay the deal is that many people eant them.  I'll pay for them if
you
>want either your school or you.  I'll need a price but mostly a price
is not
>a big deal.  Just name it and it will be done.  THanks
>> Thanks in advance.

I should clear up a few things. The 81 Link is only a theory. Like most
theorys, it's probably possible, but very dificult or improbable.

Also. I have only 1 TI-82 board left, and it is striped down very well.
I had to use my last opperational board 2 days ago. Sorry for all the
problems or hopes, If I get more and don't need them, I'll offer to sell
them. I need parts too though, so good luck to all of you.