TI-H: TI-86 link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: TI-86 link

I made a parallel port to TI-86 link by chopping the original link in
half and putting a 3.5mm plug on the other end.  A 3.5mm jack is at the
end of the other wire going to the parallel  port.  It passes all
diagnostics by cal and linktest, but when I try to send something the
calc gets an "Error 38" or it just keeps "Waiting..." while nothing is
transferred.  Can someone please tell me what's wrong?  I've tried 95
and DOS (without a Zip driver), but to no avail...any help would be
greatly appreciated!
--
Anthony Huang  [mailto:pathogen@inow.com]
http://www2.inow.com/~pathogen