TI-H: Nick Cambel Respond Pleeze/Expander other stuff

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Nick Cambel Respond Pleeze/Expander other stuff

If Nick Campbell is not on the list, can someone relay this message to
him. He was realy wanting a response soon, Also, if anyone does this for
me, send a message to the list so a billion people don't send Nick a
billion messages. Hotmail's system sucks. It won't send to Nick or
Austin. I can't get my POP mail to work either.

Nick, respond as soon as possible. I'm serious when I say there aren't
many chips left. I need a response.

Hi it is Nick Campbell,
>Over the summer months I said I wanted you to make me a expander. You
said
>it would cost $35. I would still like to buy it from you or Mel T. I
went
>to His web page       " I think it was his?"  There was talk of a Elll
>read about this and wondered if it was like the other expanders Ell and
>ESF. I asked Mel if he could make me one. Because you never got back
with
>me.I will still buy one from you if you can sell it to me.
>I found a magizine called Tech America. And I think some of the chips
you
>were looking for were in there.
>Thanks
>Nick Campbell

What is this Tech America Mag and where do I get it. Is it online.

I'm Sorry!

I emailed you a few times, but never heard back! I'm not sure, but this
happened to several other people, and was durring a hotmail upgrade. My
messages may have been lost!

I will build one for you, but the chip is $35. I can't build external
ones without it meing expensive and using a lowsy cable. If you want an
ESF, I recomend the SPinTerface Cartridge. I've don a lot more orders
since then, and I have never damaged a calc ever. I also now have $80 of
new equpment, including a precision soldering Iron. The Expander is $40,
$35 for the chip and $5 for the Cartridge parts. An external one would
be $30-$40 for parts, plus the chip, because they aren't bulk ordered
like Mel Did. $20 for the SPinTerface, and a turbo switch and software
provided on Expander and disk FREE with the SPinTerface upgrade! $60 is
the total, the exact same as the original ESF from Mel, but smaller and
far more reliable. Mine, I place on top of the screen and I close the
cover over it. That means it is ALWAYS with your calc and takes NO extra
space.

If you want one, you need to say right away. There are LESS than 10
chips left that I know of and I have 2 or 3 others, so get your order in
soon.

I'm sorry for not responding though.

Get back to me as soon as possible though.

PS the Expander II is a new version of the ESF that uses newer chips.
It's nearly the same though. the Expander III is going to be a Do-It-All
device, but will be very expensive due to it's complexity.

Richard Piotter

e-mail: richfiles@hotmail.com

home page: <A
HREF="http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html">The