Re: TI-H: Scanning Sonar

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Scanning Sonar

The speed of sound calibration part is easy: just do speed_sound = 331 +
0.6 * temperature

>Since TI85s don't have built in timers, I'd suggest an external 555
yes, that's great idea! but how can it be interfaced with the calc? can
will Matthew's I/O expander do the trick?

>you described and 2) a Terrain Style

what do you mean by terrain style? is it elevations?

>I'm still realtivly new to electronics but seems like a pic might be
>over-kill for a simplesend-time-stop-reset circut.  If anybody could
>hardwire one of these things I'd probably pay.

you're right, the PIC is definitely overkill

Mj