Re: TI-H: Scanning Sonar

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Scanning Sonar

if youre interested, my friend and i designed an eight bit parrallel i/o
system a while ago.  we never actually drew up the schem, but we got all
the design in our heads (chips numbers included).

we never built one because we don't have a use for it yet.  the initial
idea was for motion control but other things have taken up time since.
also, we knew how the algorithms would work but never commited them to
asm.  those are still in suedo-code waiting to be written into a driver.

where does the data end up when the sonar is done with it?

a sonar sounds like an awsome idea; how is it done?

Matthew

"One World, One Web, One Program"
     Microsoft Promotional Ad

"Ein Reich, Ein Volk, Ein Führer"
     Adolph Hitler

Michael McCann wrote:

> Does anyone have an Idea how to build/adapt a scanning sonar (180
> degree) system
> that would send data to the `85.  I could develop the software and
> independant hardware.  It's making the 2 compatable the has me
> boggled.

Follow-Ups: References: