Re: TI-H: Picsell!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Picsell!

At 07:19 1997-11-21 PST, you wrote:

What do you think? I for an example have translate the TI85 protocol to my
ir protocol which using this the ir transfer is much faster. With a
processor you can do more with less components. And if you use a programable
non processorcomponent you also get less components! But why bother it's
cheap with common components? But I don't use it for this purpose!