Re: TI-H: no quotations, please!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: no quotations, please!!!

I'll have to disagree with this statement. I am getting all these messages
from
the listserve in email (as are quite a few of the people on this list). There
is nothing more confusing than getting a message such as yours with no way
(other than using my newsgroup reader) to determine what this message was in
response to. While I do agree that people should NOT quote a 10 page post, I
think that a quote of a sentance or two (relevant to your answer) and the name
of the original poster are very necessary.

At 06:32 PM 11/16/97 +0100, you wrote:

> Hey, please don't quote the original messages in your reply, if the original
> is from the list server, as everybody has read it too and can view it again
> by threading his mail list. This will reduce the amout of data a lot!!!
>
> Thanx, Philipp

Leif

- ldgregory@biogate.com
    http://www.0rdernet.com/Warped_Realities/