TI-H: Complaning?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Complaning?

Patrick Sweeney wrote:

> TO all you people who complain about not having enough memory:
> You should have taken the initiative and built a f***ing ESF when you
> had the chance.
> Now shut the H(eck) up.
> I don't want to here about wedging chips on virtual pages, or driverless
> expansion.
> When the Eii and Eiii come around, don't miss your chance and then whine
> about.
> Oh yes, and Mel has the best design, all this Exium and EuP crap is just
> that, crap.
> Don't kid yourselves.
> Oh, and Please, flame me on the list too, so that way everyone sees how
> mature you are in your respnses.

	Are you implying that you are more mature in your statement then we
would be in our respones?  Well my dictionary tells me mature means
based on slow careful consideration. (ex. a mature judgement)  It seems
to me with the many grammatical, spelling, and capitalization errors,
not to mention the somewhat offensive language, you may not have given
much careful consideration to your statement.  Also just to remind you,
your remark about the Exium and EuP is your opinion.  Futhermore I have
not heard many people complain about more memory.  In fact I think your
the first one to bring it up.  All I have heard is some suggestions to
adding more memory to the TI series of calculators.  It seems to me that
this topic is completely on topic.  Yours is the one which seems to be
straying a bit.

I appoligize to all for writing off topic, but I felt something must be
said.

Pellaeon
gramps@wf.net

Feel free to discuss anything in this letter with me personally at the
E-mail address given above.  I do not wish to litter the hardware list
with any more of this nonsense.