Re: TI-H: Off topic question...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Off topic question...

A LONG time ago, Popular Electronics ran an article that described how to
attach a standard (8bit?) nintendo controler to the game port.  It must
have been more than three years ago.  If you can find it, it could give
you some ideas and explain the joystick port.  maybe a college near you
has it archived?

hope this helps,
matthew