TI-H: messages

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: messages

Well, I finally got to read messages today, and found a whole 160
accumulated just in the ti-hardware list from a couple days ago.  Of
these, I deleted most, looked at about 10, and read about 6.  About half
(or more) were about copyright, which isn't even related to
TI-Hardware.  Why not make a TI-Copyright list?

I've just implemented a filter to automatically file all messages with
"copyright" in the subject directly to the trash.  Why don't we all do
the same so this discussion will end?
--
Jonathan Anderson
sarlok@geocities.com

"I can't be wrong - my modem is error correcting."