Re: TI-H: Copyrighting things...the mistakes we've made

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Copyrighting things...the mistakes we've made

You doen'y ahev to if it is a small company or anyhting else.  Only large
companies should just so if another copies it directly then the company has
a edge with a boughten copywirte.  This would prove that they did.  For a
single person to have one it is as simple as
Copyright @ 1997 John Fraser @ Happyware

Now forget it.  Have you been to any other sites about it?  I have and the
text is wirtten their is plain english..
John Fraser @ Happyware 1997
 Can you live without the EuP
If you want more info contact
happyware@cyberdude.com
Join the TI Hardware Ring today!  Point to
http://surf.to/happyware